The Valeo Community Residence Program residents enjoy a supported living environment in one of our two spacious upscale homes located in safe neighborhoods in Topeka Kansas. The homes encourage family style living with multiple sitting and entertainment rooms while also ensuring that individual privacy and personal space are respected.
• Medication Monitoring
• Home Cooked Meals
• Social activities- leisure, groups, vacations, and volunteerism
• Personal Bedrooms, both shared and individual
• Housekeeping Service
• Access to Computers, Phones, and e-mail
• Weekly lunch and dinner outings
• Education Support
• Employment/Vocational Support
• Case Management
• Inclusion of Family in treatment plan
• Transportation assistance
• Access to additional comprehensive mental health services through our affiliate, Valeo Behavioral Health Care
Residents receive daily coaching, and are encouraged to participate in recovery-focused activities, both individual and group. Residents have access to many amenities and access to transportation to enjoy them. Pets are welcome with prior approval. We offer all of the comforts of home, because it is home.